He is sovereign!

Beautiful Jesus 
By: Kritsian Stanfill

Your love O God, displayed for us
as crimson covered over sinless hands
Your majesty for all to see
in raging storms and
quiet cloudless days

Beautiful Jesus
Beautiful Savior
nothing is greater
brilliant Creator
friend of mine

Your powerful above this world
the universe is under Your command
Your glory shines a holy light
that leads our hearts to praise
Your holy name is on our lips

Beautiful Jesus, Beautiful Savior
nothing is greater, brilliant Creator
friend of mine
perfect in power, matchless in glory
nothing is greater, brilliant creator
friend of mine

My lips will sing, my heart will bring
praise to You, the holy King

Soaking in this song today as I come to realize my life here in Uganda is slowly shifting from "Can I last this long without my family?" to "How am I going to leave 'my kids' here?" and "What will I do once I am back in the comforts of America?"


Honestly, I don't know the answers to either of these questions, but I do know that our God is sovereign and Holy. He won't leave me. God didn't prevent Daniel from being thrown into the lion's pit, but he did close the mouths of the lions and bless Daniel for his obedience. I must be obedient, and know that as long as my eyes stay on the Lord and I am faithful to Him, He will deliver me through all of these things. Right now, I am just "living in this season of life," as my older sister says, and loving "my kids". I am being HERE. In the present. Relying on God.

Comments

Popular Posts