This Feeling

Liberated. The dictionary definition of the word liberated is to be set free, as from imprisonment or bondage.

This is truly the only word to describe how I feel and have felt in these last few days. Though most might describe TC Roberson High School as a prison, that is not exactly what i am referring to. I'm referring to my ability to choose what i want, when i want, and where i want. Although this scenario may seem so inviting and delightful to almost every senior who just graduated, that's not exactly the case for me. While I am just as excited, I also know God's journey for me is taking me to a place where most others are not going. Along with this journey comes hurt, hope, passion, struggle, fear, rejoicing, and faith.

I'm scared of missing my family.
I'll fear the poisonous snakes and bugs.
I'll struggle seeing children I know I can't help.
I'll see passion in children others thought didn't have the right to live. 
I'll rejoice in God's love and mercy.
I'll have hope in his plan for me and everyone around me.
But most of all, I'll have faith in Him, day in and day out.

I don't want this to be a cliche but my list of things to remain in prayer about. 

Comments

  1. Good Luck Josey! Your an amazing person! I know you will find the courage to face those you can't help, but the faith to know that someone else can. I hope you have a wonderful time and are safe! I look forward to reading more posts. We love you!
    -Brittany Rothrock

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts